1. The Regulations apply to all persons staying at the premises of Restauracja & Hotel Koloseum 62-700 Turek, ul. Kaliska 14
2. The fee for the stay is collected from the Guest on the day of arrival (in advance) – at the latest one hour from arrival, in the case of a no-show the next day until 2pm.
3. The basis for checking in is the presentation of an ID card or passport and signing of a registration card.
4. The hotel day lasts from 14.00. until 12.00 the next day.
5. Persons not registered in the facility may stay on its premises from 7.00. until 22.00.
6. There is a curfew from 22.00 to 7.00. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violated this rule.
7. The hotel guest shall be financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices arising from his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the entire facility. In case of violation of this rule, guests will be charged the cost of refreshing the room: PLN 300.
9. Pets are not allowed in hotel rooms. Breaking this point will result in a PLN 50 penalty for each day the animal is in the room.
10. The rooms are cleaned every day from 7.00 to 14.00. If you do not want cleaning – please display “do not disturb”.
11. In an emergency, please call +48 63 289 19 78
12. Renting a room is tantamount to acceptance of the above regulations.